We’re happy to announce the availability of LogicBlox 4.4.1! This release introduces the following enhancements:
- The database includes various performance enhancements, in particular with regard to min and max aggregations for decimal types, as well as optimizations that eliminates redundant atoms in logic.
- The measure service includes a number of bug fixes, performance improvements, and new annotation syntax to the CubiQL surface language.
- The workbookutils API has been improved to support the creation of unpartitioned workbooks.
- The modeler-js framework has been enhanced with the ability to restrict visible levels and dimensions from end users, the support for configuring the display labels of levels, and usability improvements to axis configuration.
- The workflow framework includes support for simple lb-workflow notifiers.