We’re happy to announce the availability of LogicBlox 4.4!
LogicBlox 4.4 introduces significant performance improvements to the database as well as tools:
- The database incorporates the use of write-optimized data structures. Applications with workloads that have random update behavior should expect significant performance improvements.
- IDB rules defining min/max aggregations should see much-improved performance during incremental maintenance.
- TDX services that export default-valued predicates should see improved performance due to the omission of the default values in the exported files.
- Installation time of large workflows has been improved.
LogicBlox 4.4 also introduces several exciting features for both end-users and developers:
- Improvements to the lb extract-example command for isolating testcases from an existing database.
- New options –estimate and –include-default for the lb popcount command.
- New features for Modeler-js based applications, such as:
- Support for form mode, as a new data rendering option.
- A new tool bar to easily switch between the different view modes.
- Ability to add level members directly from the grid.
- Usability improvements that allow users to quickly change the axis configuration by being able to multi-select measures and levels to be placed on the view.
A complete overview of all the changes can be found in the release notes. We look forward to your questions and comments at email@example.com.
We hope you will enjoy working with this release!
Feature video: Using the axis configuration panel in Modeler-js
Feature video: Adding new level members in Modeler-js